“Salus Services Health & Safety Consultants take the Complexity out of Compliance”
We’re not just another safety company. Our local presence allows for a responsive service and our tech-forward approach contributes to how easy we are to work with. Don’t take our word for it though. Keep on reading, to see exactly how & why we are the go-to choice when you need to protect you and your business.
Our H&S consultants can act as your “Competent” Health & Safety person, fulfilling the legal requirements.
The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 state “that every employer must enlist one or more competent persons to assist them in complying with their statutory duties under Health & Safety Law’. “Where no competent person exists within a company the services of an external organisation should be sought”
At Salus Services, we have developed the ‘Health and Safety Advisory Service’ whereby you receive the level of service relevant to your business requirements.
This service is ideal for those companies who do not have their own in-house health and safety professional and ensures you are in adherence to your legal responsibilities and business requirements.
We always look to offer a ‘bespoke’ service to fit your specific business requirements and work closely with you to develop tailored and effective solutions.
Tell Us Your Concerns
Give us a call or submit your information online. One of our Health & Safety Consultants will discuss your concerns and recommend a solution over the phone or schedule an onsite meeting
We will review the Health & Safety needs of your business, and recommend the most effective solutions.
With implementation of Salus solutions enjoy the peace of mind in knowing you have become Health & Safety compliant (without breaking the bank)
As part of the service we will always ensure a competent and professional approach to the management of health and safety issues and have extensive experience of working with a wide range of clients in providing support and advice on all matters of Health & Safety and associated legislation.
The ‘Health and Safety Advisory Service’ is as follows:
- Undertake an annual Health & Safety Review of your Business, Systems and Documentation producing the necessary report for your records.
- Undertake visits to review your systems and provide guidance on issues within your business.
- Ensure that the Company is made fully aware of any changes to the Legislation and Guidance that may affect the Company via e-mails and Newsletters.
- Provision of a Health and Safety Membership Certificate which demonstrates that you have health and safety ‘competence’ within your company – as required by current legislation.
- Provide telephone / e-mail support and advice (on any health and safety matters) related to your Company’s activities. This support is intended to give a response within 24 hours.
- We make representation, on behalf of the Company, to such authorities as Health & Safety Executive and/or Environmental Health Officers (when requested).
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for all advice and support given.
- We ensure all our support is relevant to your particular needs and that our service is user-friendly.
Salus Health & Safety Advisory Service
Choose the solution that meets YOUR needs.
Whether you’re just getting started or ready to bring Salus to your company,
there’s a Salus option that’s right for YOU
Use of our Company name as proof of competent H&S advice
Certificate of membership
CV for pre-qualification applications
12 months telephone and email support
Emailed legislation and best practice updates
Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for all advice and support given.
H&S Policy Review and update
Access to Salus e-learning courses (individual licenses cost £35 each and can be bought in addition)
x 10 licenses
x 15 licenses
x 20 licenses
Assistance with CHAS / SMAS / SafeContractor applications
Annual Audit of H&S system with report
Procedures & Safe systems of work review
Days of Consultancy support i.e. to conduct site visits etc.
x 2 visits
In Summary, our H&S Packages provide you with:
Access to a Health & Safety expert 24/7
Certificate of Membership to our H&S Advisory & Competent Person Service
Updated Health & Safety Policies
Updated Risk Assessments & Method Statement
Updates on new legislation and industry best practices
Access to over £700 worth of the latest E-Learning H&S Training